Last updated on 18th July 2020
CoProvider (“we” or “us” or “our”) is an online B2B marketplace and RFQ platform for professional services. The marketplace aims to provide a one-stop-shop for buyers to find, communicate, and transact with service providers of facility management services, private labeling, digital services, industrial services, business support services, and other categories of services (collectively, “Services”).
BY USING OR ACCESSING THE PLATFORM IN ANY MANNER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ACCEPT THE PRACTICES OUTLINED IN THIS POLICY, AND HEREBY CONSENT TO ALLOW US TO COLLECT, USE, AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION AS PER THE TERMS OF POLICY. IF YOU USE THE SERVICES ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE ELSE (SUCH AS SERVICE PROVIDER) OR AN ENTITY (SUCH AS YOUR EMPLOYER), YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AUTHORIZED BY SUCH INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO ACCEPT THIS POLICY ON SUCH INDIVIDUAL’S OR ENTITY’S BEHALF.
The following subsections specify, in detail, categories of Personal Data that we collect and/or have collected over the past six (6) months and purpose behind the collection of such data. “Personal Data” refers to any information that identifies or relates to a particular individual or entity, including information referred to as “personally identifiable information” or “personal information” under applicable data privacy laws, rules, or regulations of the United Arab Emirates.
Collection of Information
You may be asked to provide Personal Data to the Platform, which include as follows:
Categories of Personal Data That We Collect
- Payment Information
- Payment card type
- Last four digits of payment card
- Billing contact details
- Billing email address
- Contact Data
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Social Network Data
- Email address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Device ID
Categories of Sources of Personal Data
- When You Directly Provide Information to Us
- When creating an account on the Platform or using our Services.
- When you voluntarily supply information through free-form text boxes by using the Services or through responses to surveys and questionnaires, or post-utilization reviews of the Services.
- When you send us an email or otherwise contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When Personal Data is Automatically Collected When You Use the Services
- Through Cookies.
- When you download and install certain software applications that we make available, we may receive and collect information transmitted from your computing device to provide information regarding when you are logged on and/or make available to you alerts regarding updates and/or notices.
- Third Parties
- Service Providers
- We may use web analytics to understand how you interact and engage with the Services or third-parties toassist usin providing you with customer support.
- Advertising Partners
- We may receive information from our service providers as to how you interact with our website, applications, products, advertisements, or communications.
- We may use service providers to generate leads and create user profiles.
- Social Networks
- If you provide us with credentials of your social network account or sign-in to our Platform through a third-party site or service, you hereby consent to provide us with information in those accounts on to your Platform’s account.
- Government or Public Records
- We may use government or other public records for onboarding or verifying details.
Usage of Information
- Providing, Customizing, and Improving the Services
- Creating and managing your Platform’s account, including billing processes.
- Providing you with the products, services, and information requested by you.
- Meeting or fulfilling the reason you provided the information to us.
- Providing support and assistance for the Services.
- Improving Services, including testing, research, internal analytics, and product development.
- Personalizing Services, marketing content, and communications.
- Fraud protection, security, and debugging of the Platform.
- Marketing the Services
- Advertising, and selling or buying of the Services.
- Showing advertisements, including interest-based or as per your browsing preferences.
- Corresponding with You
- Responding to correspondence that we receive from you, contacting you when necessary or requested, including reminders or notifications, and sending you information about CoProvider and/or the Services.
- Sending marketing emails and other communications that display relevant content according to your preferences, including notifying about certain resources, or Services.
- Legal Requirements
- Fulfilling our legal obligations under applicable law, regulation, court orders, or other legal processes, including responding to any government or regulatory requests, such as preventing, detecting, and investigating cybersecurity-related incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities.
- Protecting the rights, property, or safety of you, Platform, or another third-party. This includes exchanging information with other third-parties for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Enforcing any agreements with you, including for billing and collection purposes.
- Responding to claims that any content violates third-party rights.
Processing of Payments
All Personal Data may be transferred to a third-party, if and when,we undergo a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction in which a third-party assumes control of Platform (in whole or part). Should any of these events occur, we will notify you before your information becomes subject to different privacy and security policies as well as practices.
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Mailing Address:DTEC, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai, UAE
- Phone Number: +971564035155